Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Zero the Hero


So in my Kindergarten class, we have been keeping track of how many days we have been in school. Every tenth day this little puppet named 'zero the hero' magically appears in our classroom. He brings us treats and mystifies the children....well i started telling them that the real zero the hero would come on the 100th day of school. I got andrew to agree to come dressed up like zero the hero until my students started calling me out on it saying it was just going to be my husband (whom they had met)...i was up a creek until i remembered my sweet heroic like brother (chase) who would do just about anything for anybody. Including fly around my elementary school as a hero.


End of story....My class with Zero the Hero whom they loved and have been writing letters to ever since.


Thank you Zero the Hero.

3 comments:

MEG said...

Oh my gosh Chase that's too freaking cute!!!! Tawny I hope my kids will have a cool teacher like you!

ambercarlson said...

Too Cute! I love it! A

Laura said...

hey chase,

our daughter has a birthday coming up soon and we wanted to know if we could rent you for the party.