Sunday, February 3, 2008

7 months of marriage





7 MONTHS

Wow its been forever since we've posted anything! It's a darn good thing we don't have our own blog. Last week we celebrated our 7 month Anniversary. And when I say celebrated, I mean we ordered 'take out Cafe Rio' (I Chose not to cook) and went to bed at nine! I LOVE MARRIED LIFE.


We were also able to go to the Symphony this past week with our best friends Matt and Lindsey Bauman. It was fun to escape Provo and to spend time with friends. We miss you all and can't wait for the family to be together over Presidents Weekend.

3 comments:

ambercarlson said...

Congrats on surviving 7 months Andrew... I'm sure it was a long hard slog but you're just the man to do the job!

Tye

Max & McKinzi Hall said...

Hey I just came across your blog again. You guys are way to cute! We need to hang out soon. I miss you guys!

Nate and Nicole said...

Cute pics, cute couple!