Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day




Happy Valentines Day!!!!

A few years ago my sweet father got my mom the largest heart shaped balloon for Valentine's Day. A few weeks ago I mentioned that story to Andrew. And guess what I got on Valentine's Day?


The largest balloon I've ever seen. The only question Andrew asked was....Is it bigger than the one your Dad got your Mom? haha oh I love my sweet husband.
P.S. don't worry if Andrew also bought me my Kitchen Aid mixer off our wedding registry....(with our wedding credit) awww he finally let me have it! sweetie


Happy Valentine's everyone!

4 comments:

allegra said...

happy valentines day you two crazy love cats!! andrew, nice job on the balloon. where in the world do you even find something like that? classic!.:) and yay for kitchenaid mixers! maybe when we're out of debt and actually working we will score on of those.. ha ha

zero the hero is 'da bomb. what a fun thing for those little kids..you are setting those kids' future teachers up for failure tawny because there is no way they will be as fun or cool as you! sooo cute. i wish you were my kindergarten teacher back in the day:)

ambercarlson said...

You guys are too cute! I love the balloon..hilarious! We can't wait for you to get here... Happy Valentines Day! A

allegra said...

p.s. tawny, i "tagged you." sorry, its lame i know:) check out my blog for details.

MEG said...

Queen and Tawny - can you email me your addresses? I wanted to send you shower invites! norwaymeg@gmail.com