Friday, August 24, 2007

A Plea...


It's Friday. I'm hot, very pregnant, and tired. I'm sitting in my little cubicle at work with some lovely fluorescent lighting overhead. Three people around me are crunching (or maybe chomping would be a better word?) out of control on various food items. From the sound of it I’d bet money that the woman in the cube in front of mine is munching on some crisp celery, the woman in the cube behind me is chomping a seemingly endless cup of ice, and the man in the cube across from me is crunching stale tortilla chips by the handful from last night’s Mexican dinner.

Me? I'm just staring at my computer about ready to jump out of my skin with all of the chomping/chewing/crunching/munching going on in my vicinity. Needless to say, I am in dire need of a distraction to help the day go by.

I check the Carlson family blog just HOPING to see an update from someone, anyone ... but alas, there are no updates since the last time Nate posted. Now I know you're all very busy with work, fun, etc. but please, for your bored and pregnant sister-in-law's sanity on a Friday afternoon at work, POST!!!

1 comment:

Lisa Webb said...

So funny everyone one has on of these blogs! By the way this blog cracked me up!