Thursday, August 30, 2007

Back in P town



Well fam. once again fall is upon us! Which would not be as bad if there was fall weather however here in the land of hte righteous it could seriously not be any hotter. All I want to do is go out to the lake and wakeboard, however I am stuck in my new apt cleaning/organizing/decorating, buying books and over all getting ready for fall to come. Which it has though it does not feel like it! Well I never could have done it without our amazing mother she played the great assertive and at times ***** roll to get things done. Don't mess with her! Then we got to go to the Josh Groban concert which was amazing! Without knowing it I bought seventh row seats and we had Josh Groban walking right by us and then the security guards had us go to the front of the stage as they were filming his Awake tour video. Anyways a great concert for anyone seriously he is an amazing entertainer and way way funny, and you can't beat the music. Well here is a pic or two and I will try to send tye one of the video's I took so you can see.
Love you all,

Queenie

3 comments:

Nate and Nicole said...

...So happy that someone finally posted something!! Nice work, Queen.

Looks like a fun concert! And, I wish JoEllen was here to take on the assertive role to get my d#$n crib here (it's about 4 weeks overdue!!).

Anyway, good luck getting ready for fall semester... aah, I miss school! Love you!

ambercarlson said...

Wow Queen! I am impressed! How did you get that Video on there? Looks like a blast... have fun this weekend, were sad we are missing out on the fun! Love you!

Ambs

Amber & Tyler said...

Pretty impressive Queen... looks like a lot of fun! Love you!

Tye