Saturday, June 16, 2007

My Little Mascot

Nicole had another ultrasound on Friday and here are a few shots of what I am now calling "my little mascot." I can't wait to meet this little guy in about 4 months! Enjoy the first pictures of this guy!


Bottoms up! As you can see he was heads-down the entire time making it hard to see his face. He was moving his legs and butt a lot which gave us great views of his "unit" (see last picture below).


The little guy was being very stubborn by not really showing a great view of his face and head (mom, I guess it is revenge on me that my little boy is already being stubborn and difficult with us!). If you look hard, you can see the profile of his face.


Here are the little guy's feet. It looks like he might have my fat "bear" feet.


As you can see, he was by no means being modest during the ultrasound.

Houston, we have a boy!

-Nate

3 comments:

Amber & Tyler said...

That's awesome N&N... ultrasounds are so fun! I'm glad to see he sporting typical Carlson plumbing. :) ha ha

Tye

Andrew and Tawny said...

Congratulations! He looks very handsome. But are you sure thats not the umbilical cord...?

Antawn

Nate and Nicole said...

That's what she said.