Friday, July 25, 2008

Biking with Mom and Dad

Summer Bike Rides





I just wanted to remind everyone what AMAZING shape mom and dad are in! When they stopped in town for a night before heading back to Colorado I took them on a bike ride up the canyon. Not only do they look the part but they can keep up with someone half their age! We're lucky cause they'll probably be the fittest grandma and grandpa our kids will ever have! It was fun to have them stop in, and I hope they come to visit even more in the Fall.
P.S. Nicole Dad's biking shirt is Good look'in!!!! Nice Job!!!!

I love you mom and dad.

5 comments:

Nate and Nicole said...

Cute pictures, Tawny! Looks like a fun ride. I'm glad Clarke likes his biking shirt :).

allegra said...

tawny, your parents are so cute. can i claim them as family too since you're my family? (not that i'm in shortage of cute parents & inlaws or anything, sheesh)

also, I have a favor.. for california.. max's pack and play is at my parent's house in provo and i somehow need it to make it to california. if i brought it to gma george's could you or hannah check it on the flight as one of your bags? (i'll pay you back because I think there may be a feee. or, if one of you is carrying on your luggage could i use his pack n' play as your bag? ...i'll call you later .. don't know why i'm writing this here.

allegra said...

..i meant if my MOm dropped it off at gma georges...

Tara said...

My word. They get better with age don't they!! You guys are great. Thanks again Tawn for all that you did with the kids. I am still hearing of what an amazing babysitter you are! We all love you so much. Tara

Amber & Tyler said...

Great job guys! I love dad's biking outfit - very Lance Armstrong!