Saturday, May 3, 2008

The Circus












So on Friday we turned our Kindergarten classrooms into the Circus. All of our kids came with acts to perform for eachother. We had magicians, dancing Zebras, ballerinas, stuffed animals flying through hoops, Cheetah tamers, and fire fighters. :) I love being a Kindergarten teacher. The only downfall is that I have completely lost my voice!! Woops, hopefully it comes back soon, so my Kindergartners can hear me on Monday. Lots of love. Jo


Oh and Andrew came up with the great idea to wear his jeans and basketball shoes! Wow did I ever feel like a real clown.






4 comments:

Heather McMullin said...

Tawny you are too cute! I can only imagine all the work that went into making all of those cute signs and hats, etc... Can you be my kindergarten teacher please!!

Hugs!
Heather McMullin

Nate and Nicole said...

Okay, I want to be in your class! So fun. What a cute idea! I feel for your kids' poor first grade teacher - she/he has A LOT to live up to!

Tara said...

Can Faith come to your class! You are the cutest teacher ever! Like Nicole said, you are really making things hard for the poor first grade teacher! Poor lady!

allegra said...

tawny,
it looks like you're definitely making learning FUN for those kiddos. you're so so darling, my goodness. your love of kids is awesome. i hope you're still gonna teach in a few years so that i can ship max off to utah to mrs. george's class when he's five. that would be stellar.

love ya! say hi to andrew from dan and i too...
allegra