Tuesday, January 1, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!

Daddy, Skipper, Tye & kids, and I strated off 2008 in style! A trip to the lake obviously, in which the boys were dressed in the hottest fashion BUCK MASTERS. We hooked up a black inner tube behind the fourwheeler and took it out over the ice and "sledded" ! It was great fun and then daddy decided it would be fun to build a jump with the plow on the other four wheeler. Great idea till it got to be rather wide and tall and even our bright brother skippy decided that it was a bit stupid to go off but tye kinda dared dad and dad said he would go over it slow nad so skip drove him and well lets just say the video says it all! He seems to be fine but time and perhaps an xray will tell!!! Hope all is well with everyone!

Queenie

6 comments:

ambercarlson said...

Hilarious! Tyler has not stopped talking about this all day! Hope Clarke is feeling okay! Ambs

Nate and Nicole said...

Wow dad. That is crazy! You need to leave that kind of stuff to me... Wish I could have witnessed that myself! Thanks for posting this hilarious video! -Nate

MEG said...

LOL! Queen, that picture is PRICELESS!!!!

Nate and Nicole said...

Oh my gosh, that is too funny. Take it easy Grandpa Clarkey! -Nicole

Anonymous said...

Nice job Clarke - Don't listen to all the comments about what a fool you were - I would have jumped too - no guts, no glory - I just would have landed with the tube under me! Go get some x-rays - I'm sure something is broken!

Mike McDougal

P.S. Do you mind if I use your landing as a screen-saver?

Kels said...

Clarke - Are you ok? We could have been watching this at your funeral instead of on your blog. However... it is really funny.
-Levi