Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Mr. and Mrs. George

I love being a Kindergarten Teacher
I love my Husband!


Don't worry if Andrew decided to be the M&M coustume I used when I was 8!!! Do you think the Red M&M coustume was to distracting from the white spandex??? or vis versa?
Oh Honey!!!
Did I mention I love my huband!!!!
Our last minute Halloween Party!! Thank you Amber for the soup idea it was HITTTT!!!
We have some creative friends!!!
My Married wife friends!!!


Yes we are still alive...though we dropped off the face of the earth (after our wedding) as a regular blog poster-er I have now returned and vow to post (atleast) more pictures so that the family might be aware of the exciting activities (haha) in our lives.




We love you all and can't wait for Nate and Nicoles baby to be born!!! Soon Hopefully! and also for Thanksgiving so we can see everyone!



Much love








5 comments:

Heather and Dave said...

Very cute you guys! Looks like a fun party! We both loved your costumes...and the class picture was ADORABLE! (You have lots more boys than girls in that class though!) Can't wait for the game on Saturday! xoxo Happy Halloween!

ambercarlson said...

Very cute guys! We miss you! Ambs

allegra said...

1) it was SO FUN to see pictures-- We've been missing you! We love to see them
2) andrew you're such a goofy goober! did you learn that trait from daniel boy? that costume got me laughing out loud. sooo great!!!
3) tawny you're so stinkin cute! loved to see your fun little class
4) do you know shalayne? she and my sis were good friends in high school. small world?!
5) well, love you guys lots. keep on a postin'
love: legs, dan and max

allegra said...

oh, not shalayne... i forgot her name?! (the girl dressed as wilma) i think her name is Megan?!

sorry i'll stop commenting now

The Bergesons said...

so cute! i miss you jo! cant wait till our lunch date next week! love your bestest